Founded in 2008, Language Link provides a range of language services. Our staff are all fully-qualified and with years of experience. All our language teachers and trainers are native speakers with extensive experience in teaching general and business language to groups and individuals.
What our clients say
- I attended ‘Language Link’ for around four months and it was a really great experience. It helped me to improve my English a lot and in a fast way, especially concerning expressions and grammar. It’s a really good way to meet people. There is a good atmosphere, trainers are friendly and professional. I moved to Ireland to find a job in tourism and they helped to improve my professional skills and prepare for interviews. Thanks to them, I did it well because I’m working now as a tour guide in a castle.Camille Roux
- I spent 3 months in Ireland. I was very curious when I heard about ‘Language Link’ and the courses. So I took English lessons at a Cambridge First Certificate level and I have to say that I enjoyed every lesson! The trainers are very nice and easy-going; we always had a lot of fun! I can very much recommend the courses at ‘Language Link’. You meet a lot of interesting people, lessons are well affordable and besides, you improve your English a lot. What more do you want?Alina Greifenberg
- Language link provided me with an excellent tailor-made course that pin pointed exactly where I needed to focus. On completion of the course I gained a wealth of useful tips and tools which gave me more confidence in promoting our company in the best possible way.John Sheahan, Euro Car Parks (Ireland) Ltd.
- I really enjoyed learning at ‘Language Link’. It's a pity I didn't attend lessons earlier. The lessons were always well structured and with a lot of variety. One could see that the trainer was motivated and enjoying what she was doing. She was open to answer any questions we had and encouraged us to talk a lot, never disregarding the correct use of words and grammar. During my time at ‘Language Link’ I've learned a range of new words and useful expressions. However the atmosphere in class was relaxed and without any pressure. ‘Language Link’ provides a good opportunity to improve your English, get a professional assessment of your level of English and meet new people. The classes are reasonable as well. I wish I could have stayed longer!Fjolla Parallangaj
- Language Link was the best place for me. Your lessons are great, a good balance between teaching, having fun and talking about serious topics. It was the perfect preparation for my Cambridge exam. You convert weakness into strength. I had the feeling that you really care about us. Thank you for all.Tina Schaefer
- After 25 years studying English, I really felt that that there were some mistakes I had that couldn't be polished. After only one hour working with Language Link, I started to feel that I was polishing those mistakes. The way the training is run is fun and makes you participate constantly. After only 10 hours, I really feel the cost is worth it!Mikel Arriba – Computer Engineer
Effective communication is the key to success. No matter how good your selling techniques are, or how good your marketing proposal is, poor language skills can have a negative effect on potential business contracts. It is important as a business professional to be able to communicate effectively.