Founded in 2008, Language Link provides a range of language services. Our staff are all fully-qualified and with years of experience. All our language teachers and trainers are native speakers with extensive experience in teaching general and business language to groups and individuals.
What our clients say
- I really enjoyed my year at ‘Language Link’. I could learn grammar, vocabulary and improved my English. The advantage is that the class was small with 2-6 students. Everybody could talk and develop their oral skills. The atmosphere was good, the teachers were friendly (we felt close to them) but also we had to work hard. I’m still using the material I learned in my English courses. I really preferred learning English here at ‘Language Link’ than in at school in France. Thank you again.Tatiana Maillard
- I had a really great time at ‘Language Link’. This is not just a language company but also a place to meet new people from different parts of the world and socialize while you are learning. When I started to attend classes, my English level wasn’t very high but step by step, I began to improve it so easily. The teachers are just amazing. It was a great experience without any doubt!Tamara Martinez-Garcia
- I spent 3 months as an au pair in Ireland. I was very curious when I heard about ‘Language Link’ and the courses. So I took English classes at a Cambridge First Certificate level and I have to say that I enjoyed every lesson! The teachers are very nice and easy-going; we always had a lot of fun during classes! I can very much recommend the courses at ‘Language Link’. You meet a lot of interesting people, classes are well affordable and besides, you improve your English a lot. What more do you want?Alina Greifenberg
- I joined a language course at ‘Language Link’ from August to March. During this time, I learned a lot about writing texts but also about grammar and how to use it correctly. I must say that during my classes, lots of questions which came up during the day were answered. I also got very well prepared to achieve my FCE exam at the end of my stay. I became much more fluent in speaking and also in writing English texts. However, the majority of improvement in my English is due to my course at ‘Language Link’. Therefore, I would highly recommend taking a course at ‘Language Link.Pauline Krumm
- I attended ‘Language Link’ for around four months and it was a really great experience. It helped me to improve my English a lot and in a fast way, especially concerning expressions and grammar. It’s a really good way to meet people. There is a good atmosphere, teachers are friendly and professional. I moved to Ireland to find a job in tourism and they helped to improve my professional skills and prepare for interviews. Thanks to them, I did it well because I’m working now as a tour guide in a castle.Camille Roux
- Language Link was the best place for me. Your lessons are great, a good balance between teaching, having fun and talking about serious topics. It was the perfect preparation for my Cambridge exam. You convert weakness into strength. I had the feeling that you really care about us. Thank you for all.Tina Schaefer
Effective communication is the key to success. No matter how good your selling techniques are, or how good your marketing proposal is, poor language skills can have a negative effect on potential business contracts. It is important as a business professional to be able to communicate effectively.