Founded in 2008, Language Link provides a range of language services. Our staff are all fully-qualified and with years of experience. All our language teachers and trainers are native speakers with extensive experience in teaching general and business language to groups and individuals.
What our clients say
- I attended ‘Language Link’ for around four months and it was a really great experience. It helped me to improve my English a lot and in a fast way, especially concerning expressions and grammar. It’s a really good way to meet people. There is a good atmosphere, teachers are friendly and professional. I moved to Ireland to find a job in tourism and they helped to improve my professional skills and prepare for interviews. Thanks to them, I did it well because I’m working now as a tour guide in a castle.Camille Roux
- Language Link was the best place for me. Your lessons are great, a good balance between teaching, having fun and talking about serious topics. It was the perfect preparation for my Cambridge exam. You covert weakness into strength. I had the feeling that you really care about us. Thank you for all.Tina Schaefer
- I had a really great time at ‘Language Link’. This is not just a language company but also a place to meet new people from different parts of the world and socialize while you are learning. When I started to attend classes, my English level wasn’t very high but step by step, I began to improve it so easily. The teachers are just amazing. It was a great experience without any doubt!Tamara Martinez-Garcia
- I joined a language course at ‘Language Link’ from August to March. During this time, I learned a lot about writing texts but also about grammar and how to use it correctly. I must say that during my classes, lots of questions which came up during the day were answered. I also got very well prepared to achieve my FCE exam at the end of my stay. I became much more fluent in speaking and also in writing English texts. However, the majority of improvement in my English is due to my course at ‘Language Link’. Therefore, I would highly recommend taking a course at ‘Language Link.Pauline Krumm
- I’m Helena Gonzalez. I lived in Limerick. I have been to different English schools but I think that ‘Language Link’ has the best way of teaching. This school is very dynamic and the teachers are very helpful in your learning. I’d really recommend it. Thanks for improving my English language skills. I am now working at ‘Banco Santander’ in Spain.Helena Gonzalez Rodriguez
- I really enjoyed learning at ‘Language Link’. It's a pity I didn't attend classes earlier. The classes were always well structured and with a lot of variety. One could see that the teacher was motivated and enjoying what she was doing. She was open to answer any questions we had and encouraged us to talk a lot, never disregarding the correct use of words and grammar. During my time at ‘Language Link’ I've learned a range of new words and useful expressions. However the atmosphere in class was relaxed and without any pressure. ‘Language Link’ provides a good opportunity to improve your English, get a professional assessment of your level of English, meet new people and make friends. The classes are reasonable as well. I wish I could have stayed longer!Fjolla Parallangaj
Effective communication is the key to success. No matter how good your selling techniques are, or how good your marketing proposal is, poor language skills can have a negative effect on potential business contracts. It is important as a business professional to be able to communicate effectively.