Founded in 2008, Language Link provides a range of language services. Our staff are all fully-qualified and with years of experience. All our language teachers and trainers are native speakers with extensive experience in teaching general and business language to groups and individuals.
What our clients say
- Language Link was the best place for me. Your lessons are great, a good balance between teaching, having fun and talking about serious topics. It was the perfect preparation for my Cambridge exam. You convert weakness into strength. I had the feeling that you really care about us. Thank you for all.Tina Schaefer
- I’ve had a great experience at ‘Language Link’. When I first arrived, I couldn’t speak English fluently but I made rapid progress thanks to the help of my English trainers. The class was organized in small groups so that made it easier to fully participate in class discussions. ‘Language Link’ met all my expectations; it was what I wanted!Famara Gonzalez Martinez
- I was very happy with the course – I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks a million for everything.Ewa Olinkiewicz
- I spent 3 months in Ireland. I was very curious when I heard about ‘Language Link’ and the courses. So I took English lessons at a Cambridge First Certificate level and I have to say that I enjoyed every lesson! The trainers are very nice and easy-going; we always had a lot of fun! I can very much recommend the courses at ‘Language Link’. You meet a lot of interesting people, lessons are well affordable and besides, you improve your English a lot. What more do you want?Alina Greifenberg
- I attended ‘Language Link’ for around four months and it was a really great experience. It helped me to improve my English a lot and in a fast way, especially concerning expressions and grammar. It’s a really good way to meet people. There is a good atmosphere, trainers are friendly and professional. I moved to Ireland to find a job in tourism and they helped to improve my professional skills and prepare for interviews. Thanks to them, I did it well because I’m working now as a tour guide in a castle.Camille Roux
- I’m Helena Gonzalez. I have been to different language training companies but I think that ‘Language Link’ has the best way of teaching. This company is very dynamic and the trainers are very helpful in your learning. I’d really recommend it. Thanks for improving my English language skills. I am now working at ‘Banco Santander’ in Spain.Helena Gonzalez Rodriguez
Effective communication is the key to success. No matter how good your selling techniques are, or how good your marketing proposal is, poor language skills can have a negative effect on potential business contracts. It is important as a business professional to be able to communicate effectively.