Founded in 2008, Language Link provides a range of language services. Our staff are all fully-qualified and with years of experience. All our language teachers and trainers are native speakers with extensive experience in teaching general and business language to groups and individuals.
What our clients say
- I had a really great time at ‘Language Link’. This is not just a language company but also a place to meet new people from different parts of the world and socialize while you are learning. When I started to attend classes, my English level wasn’t very high but step by step, I began to improve it so easily. The teachers are just amazing. It was a great experience without any doubt!Tamara Martinez-Garcia
- I really enjoyed my year at ‘Language Link’. I could learn grammar, vocabulary and improved my English. The advantage is that the class was small with 2-6 students. Everybody could talk and develop their oral skills. The atmosphere was good, the teachers were friendly (we felt close to them) but also we had to work hard. I’m still using the material I learned in my English courses. I really preferred learning English here at ‘Language Link’ than in at school in France. Thank you again.Tatiana Maillard
- I was very happy with the course – I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks a million for everything.Ewa Olinkiewicz
- Language Link was the best place for me. Your lessons are great, a good balance between teaching, having fun and talking about serious topics. It was the perfect preparation for my Cambridge exam. You convert weakness into strength. I had the feeling that you really care about us. Thank you for all.Tina Schaefer
- I’m Helena Gonzalez. I lived in Limerick. I have been to different English schools but I think that ‘Language Link’ has the best way of teaching. This school is very dynamic and the teachers are very helpful in your learning. I’d really recommend it. Thanks for improving my English language skills. I am now working at ‘Banco Santander’ in Spain.Helena Gonzalez Rodriguez
- I’ve had a great experience at ‘Language Link’. When I first arrived, I couldn’t speak English fluently but I made rapid progress thanks to the help of my English teacher. The class was organized in small groups so that made it easier to fully participate in class discussions. ‘Language Link’ met all my expectations; it was what I wanted!Famara Gonzalez Martinez
Effective communication is the key to success. No matter how good your selling techniques are, or how good your marketing proposal is, poor language skills can have a negative effect on potential business contracts. It is important as a business professional to be able to communicate effectively.