Founded in 2008, Language Link provides a range of language services. Our staff are all fully-qualified and with years of experience. All our language teachers and trainers are native speakers with extensive experience in teaching general and business language to groups and individuals.
What our clients say
- I’m Helena Gonzalez. I have been to different language training companies but I think that ‘Language Link’ has the best way of teaching. This company is very dynamic and the trainers are very helpful in your learning. I’d really recommend it. Thanks for improving my English language skills. I am now working at ‘Banco Santander’ in Spain.Helena Gonzalez Rodriguez
- Language Link was the best place for me. Your lessons are great, a good balance between teaching, having fun and talking about serious topics. It was the perfect preparation for my Cambridge exam. You convert weakness into strength. I had the feeling that you really care about us. Thank you for all.Tina Schaefer
- I really enjoyed learning at ‘Language Link’. It's a pity I didn't attend lessons earlier. The lessons were always well structured and with a lot of variety. One could see that the trainer was motivated and enjoying what she was doing. She was open to answer any questions we had and encouraged us to talk a lot, never disregarding the correct use of words and grammar. During my time at ‘Language Link’ I've learned a range of new words and useful expressions. However the atmosphere in class was relaxed and without any pressure. ‘Language Link’ provides a good opportunity to improve your English, get a professional assessment of your level of English and meet new people. The classes are reasonable as well. I wish I could have stayed longer!Fjolla Parallangaj
- I attended ‘Language Link’ for around four months and it was a really great experience. It helped me to improve my English a lot and in a fast way, especially concerning expressions and grammar. It’s a really good way to meet people. There is a good atmosphere, trainers are friendly and professional. I moved to Ireland to find a job in tourism and they helped to improve my professional skills and prepare for interviews. Thanks to them, I did it well because I’m working now as a tour guide in a castle.Camille Roux
- I really enjoyed the training with Language Link and it has helped my current job significantly. As a result, I am now able to have in-depth discussions in Business English with my colleagues in all areas related to business strategy. The tutor provided up to date and challenging materials to discuss topics in real conversation and corrected any grammatical mistakes I made as well as suggesting more natural expression for improved fluency.Aki Nakamura, Tokyo
- I joined a language course at ‘Language Link’ from August to March. During this time, I learned a lot about writing texts but also about grammar and how to use it correctly. I must say that during my lessons, lots of questions which came up during the day were answered. I also got very well prepared to achieve my FCE exam at the end of my stay. I became much more fluent in speaking and also in writing English texts. However, the majority of improvement in my English is due to my course at ‘Language Link’. Therefore, I would highly recommend taking a course at ‘Language Link'.Pauline Krumm
Effective communication is the key to success. No matter how good your selling techniques are, or how good your marketing proposal is, poor language skills can have a negative effect on potential business contracts. It is important as a business professional to be able to communicate effectively.