Founded in 2008, Language Link provides a range of language services. Our staff are all fully-qualified and with years of experience. All our language teachers and trainers are native speakers with extensive experience in teaching general and business language to groups and individuals.
What our clients say
- I spent 3 months in Ireland. I was very curious when I heard about ‘Language Link’ and the courses. So I took English lessons at a Cambridge First Certificate level and I have to say that I enjoyed every lesson! The trainers are very nice and easy-going; we always had a lot of fun! I can very much recommend the courses at ‘Language Link’. You meet a lot of interesting people, lessons are well affordable and besides, you improve your English a lot. What more do you want?Alina Greifenberg
- I’ve had a great experience at ‘Language Link’. When I first arrived, I couldn’t speak English fluently but I made rapid progress thanks to the help of my English trainers. The class was organized in small groups so that made it easier to fully participate in class discussions. ‘Language Link’ met all my expectations; it was what I wanted!Famara Gonzalez Martinez
- I really enjoyed my year at ‘Language Link’. I could learn grammar, vocabulary and improved my English. The advantage is that the group was small with 2-6 trainees. Everybody could talk and develop their oral skills. The atmosphere was good, the trainers were friendly (we felt close to them) but also we had to work hard. I’m still using the material I learned in my English courses. I really preferred learning English here at ‘Language Link’ than in any school in France. Thank you again.Tatiana Maillard
- Language Link was the best place for me. Your lessons are great, a good balance between teaching, having fun and talking about serious topics. It was the perfect preparation for my Cambridge exam. You convert weakness into strength. I had the feeling that you really care about us. Thank you for all.Tina Schaefer
- I had a really great time at ‘Language Link’. This is not just a language company but also a place to meet new people from different parts of the world and socialize while you are learning. When I started to attend classes, my English level wasn’t very high but step by step, I began to improve it so easily. The trainers are just amazing. It was a great experience without any doubt!Tamara Martinez-Garcia
- I really enjoyed the training with Language Link and it has helped my current job significantly. As a result, I am now able to have in-depth discussions in Business English with my colleagues in all areas related to business strategy. The tutor provided up to date and challenging materials to discuss topics in real conversation and corrected any grammatical mistakes I made as well as suggesting more natural expression for improved fluency.Aki Nakamura, Tokyo
Effective communication is the key to success. No matter how good your selling techniques are, or how good your marketing proposal is, poor language skills can have a negative effect on potential business contracts. It is important as a business professional to be able to communicate effectively.