Founded in 2008, Language Link provides a range of language services. Our staff are all fully-qualified and with years of experience. All our language teachers and trainers are native speakers with extensive experience in teaching general and business language to groups and individuals.
What our clients say
- I spent 3 months as an au pair in Ireland. I was very curious when I heard about ‘Language Link’ and the courses. So I took English classes at a Cambridge First Certificate level and I have to say that I enjoyed every lesson! The teachers are very nice and easy-going; we always had a lot of fun during classes! I can very much recommend the courses at ‘Language Link’. You meet a lot of interesting people, classes are well affordable and besides, you improve your English a lot. What more do you want?Alina Greifenberg
- I attended ‘Language Link’ for around four months and it was a really great experience. It helped me to improve my English a lot and in a fast way, especially concerning expressions and grammar. It’s a really good way to meet people. There is a good atmosphere, teachers are friendly and professional. I moved to Ireland to find a job in tourism and they helped to improve my professional skills and prepare for interviews. Thanks to them, I did it well because I’m working now as a tour guide in a castle.Camille Roux
- I joined a language course at ‘Language Link’ from August to March. During this time, I learned a lot about writing texts but also about grammar and how to use it correctly. I must say that during my classes, lots of questions which came up during the day were answered. I also got very well prepared to achieve my FCE exam at the end of my stay. I became much more fluent in speaking and also in writing English texts. However, the majority of improvement in my English is due to my course at ‘Language Link’. Therefore, I would highly recommend taking a course at ‘Language Link.Pauline Krumm
- I really enjoyed my year at ‘Language Link’. I could learn grammar, vocabulary and improved my English. The advantage is that the class was small with 2-6 students. Everybody could talk and develop their oral skills. The atmosphere was good, the teachers were friendly (we felt close to them) but also we had to work hard. I’m still using the material I learned in my English courses. I really preferred learning English here at ‘Language Link’ than in at school in France. Thank you again.Tatiana Maillard
- I really enjoyed learning at ‘Language Link’. It's a pity I didn't attend classes earlier. The classes were always well structured and with a lot of variety. One could see that the teacher was motivated and enjoying what she was doing. She was open to answer any questions we had and encouraged us to talk a lot, never disregarding the correct use of words and grammar. During my time at ‘Language Link’ I've learned a range of new words and useful expressions. However the atmosphere in class was relaxed and without any pressure. ‘Language Link’ provides a good opportunity to improve your English, get a professional assessment of your level of English, meet new people and make friends. The classes are reasonable as well. I wish I could have stayed longer!Fjolla Parallangaj
- I’ve had a great experience at ‘Language Link’. When I first arrived, I couldn’t speak English fluently but I made rapid progress thanks to the help of my English teacher. The class was organized in small groups so that made it easier to fully participate in class discussions. ‘Language Link’ met all my expectations; it was what I wanted!Famara Gonzalez Martinez
Effective communication is the key to success. No matter how good your selling techniques are, or how good your marketing proposal is, poor language skills can have a negative effect on potential business contracts. It is important as a business professional to be able to communicate effectively.